Nokia (NOK) PT Raised to $6 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Nokia (NYSE: NOK) to $6.00 (from $5.50) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nokia OYJ (NOKIA:FH) (NOK) PT Raised to EUR6.60 at Societe Generale
- Antibe Therapeutics Inc (ATE:CN) (ATBPF) PT Lowered to $9 at Brookline Capital Markets
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (DSMN:AS) (KDSKF) PT Raised to EUR185 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!