Noah Holdings Ltd. American Dep (NOAH) PT Lowered to $28.30 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Emma Xu lowered the price target on Noah Holdings Ltd. American Dep (NYSE: NOAH) to $28.30 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unicharm Corporation (8113:JP) (UNICY) PT Raised to JPY4,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Swire Properties (1972:HK) (SWPFF) PT Raised to HK$25.90 at Citi
- Value Partners Group Ltd (806:HK) PT Lowered to HK$4.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!