Nlight (LASR) PT Raised to $50 at Stifel
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Stifel analyst John Marchetti raised the price target on Nlight (NASDAQ: LASR) to $50.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) PT Raised to $205 at Truist Securities, 'LT Thesis is Unchanged'
- BlackRock (BLK) PT Raised to $915 at Argus
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!