Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $213 at Stifel
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Stifel analyst Jim Duffy raised the price target on Nike (NYSE: NKE) to $213.00 (from $168.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) PT Lowered to $127 at Cowen
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Lowered to PHP140 at JPMorgan
- Nike (NKE) PT Lowered to $125 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!