NiSource (NI) PT Raised to $29 at Wolfe Research
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Wolfe Research analyst Steve Fleishman raised the price target on NiSource (NYSE: NI) to $29.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minto Apartment REIT (MI-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$25.50 at RBC Capital
- National Bank of Greece SA (ETE:GA) (NBGIF) PT Raised to EUR3.50 at JPMorgan
- China Everbright Bank Co Ltd. (B-Shares) (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Lowered to HK$5.10 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!