New Gold (NGD) PT Raised to $1.85 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
BofA Securities analyst Lawson Winder raised the price target on New Gold (NYSE: NGD) to $1.85 (from $1.55) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Angus Gold Completes $5.8 Million Strategic Private Placement with Delbrook Capital and New Gold
- Vintage Wine Estates (VWE) Falls as Analyst Says Wine Not Immune from Macro Slowdown
- Coupang (CPNG) Market Share to Reach 26% in 2023, Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!