Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $190 at Pacific Crest
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Pacific Crest raised its price target on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to $190.00 (from $170.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sumitomo Realty & Development Co Ltd (8830:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,900 at Morgan Stanley
- Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd. (8801:JP) (MTSFY) PT Raised to JPY3,900 at Morgan Stanley
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Lowered to PHP20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!