NetApp (NTAP) PT Raised to $92 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty raised the price target on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) to $92.00 (from $90.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetApp (NTAP) Announces Acquisition of Data Mechanic
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
- B2W Cia Digital (BTOW3:BZ) (BZWHF) PT Lowered to R$72 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!