NetApp (NTAP) PT Raised to $64 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Deutsche Bank analyst Jeriel Ong raised the price target on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) to $64.00 (from $54.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattel Inc. (MAT) PT Raised to $28.50 at DA Davidson on Strong POS Growth Driving Upside
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR145 at Deutsche Bank
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR50 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!