NetApp (NTAP) PT Raised to $39 at Citi
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Citi analyst Jim Suva raised the price target on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) to $39.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetApp (NTAP) Announces Acquisition of Data Mechanic
- Macquarie Downgrades Sobha Ltd (SOBHA:IN) to Neutral
- Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) PT Lowered to JPY3,300 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!