Net 1 UEPS (UEPS) PT Raised to $7 at B.Riley/FBR
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
B.Riley/FBR analyst Scott Buck raised the price target on Net 1 UEPS (NASDAQ: UEPS) to $7.00 (from $5.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alector Inc. (ALEC) PT Raised to $32 at Stifel
- 908 Devices Inc. (MASS) PT Lowered to $45 at Stifel
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) PT Raised to $130 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!