NeoGames S.A. (NGMS) PT Raised to $42 at Truist Securities
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
Truist Securities analyst Barry Jonas raised the price target on NeoGames S.A. (NASDAQ: NGMS) to $42.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR650 at Cowen
- NeoGames Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for the Year Ended December 31, 2020
- American Electric Power (AEP) PT Raised to $96 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!