Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP p 190 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Raul Sinha raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) to GBP p 190.00 (from GBP p 180.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (1398:HK) (IDCBF) PT Raised to HK$6.38 at Nomura/Instinet
- Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd (2899:HK) PT Lowered to HK$17.50 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB:MK) (TNABY) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!