National Bank Financial Upgrades TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) to Outperform
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
National Bank Financial analyst Adam Shine upgraded TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of Cdn$27.00 (from Cdn$25.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Capri Holdings (CPRI) to Outperform
- Catena AB (CATE:SS) PT Raised to SEK520 at JPMorgan
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!