NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $600 at Barclays
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Barclays analyst Blayne Curtis raised the price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $600.00 (from $550.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- Carnival Corporation (CCL) PT Raised to $18 at Morgan Stanley, Remains Cautious
- Credit Suisse Sees Semi Revenue Peaking in June But Tells You How to Play It
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!