NIO (NIO) PT Raised to $54 at HSBC
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
HSBC analyst Yuqian Ding raised the price target on NIO (NYSE: NIO) to $54.00 (from $44.70) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) PT Lowered to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
- Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd (6432:JP) (TKUGF) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at CLSA
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!