NGL ENERGY (NGL) PT Raised to $2.25 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Wells Fargo analyst Michael Blum raised the price target on NGL ENERGY (NYSE: NGL) to $2.25 (from $2.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) has no near-term catalysts, limited scope - UBS
- Prologis Property Mexico SA de CV (FIBRAPL:MM) PT Raised to Peso62 at Scotiabank
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD:CN) (TD) PT Raised to Cdn$98 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!