NGL ENERGY (NGL) PT Lowered to $2 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Piper Sandler analyst Pearce Hammond lowered the price target on NGL ENERGY (NYSE: NGL) to $2.00 (from $4.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF216 at JPMorgan
- SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) PT Lowered to CHF2,200 at Stifel
- Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (RKWBF) PT Raised to DKK1,810 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!