Morgan Stanley Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Equalweight
- European stocks drop as Omicron fears keep markets on edge
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
- Oil climbs as investors focus on looming OPEC+ decision
- Vir Biotechnology (VIR) Stock Soars on Early Omicron Testing Data
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
Morgan Stanley analyst Mark Carlucci upgraded Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $3.00 (from $2.50).
Shares of Southwestern Energy closed at $2.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Lowered to $50 at Benchmark
- UPDATE: William Blair Upgrades Graco Inc. (GGG) to Outperform
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Waterdrop Inc (WDH) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!