Morgan Stanley Upgrades Fomento Economico Mexicano (FMX) to Overweight
- Wall St opens lower on China COVID protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley analyst Ricardo Alves upgraded Fomento Economico Mexicano (NYSE: FMX) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $92.00 (from $90.00).
Shares of Fomento Economico Mexicano closed at $74.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Coherent (COHR) to Buy on Multiple Growth Drivers
- Macquarie Upgrades Freee KK (4478:JP) to Outperform
- Evercore ISI Upgrades StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!