Morgan Stanley Upgrades BR Malls Participacoes SA (BRML3:BZ) (BRMSY) to Overweight
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Morgan Stanley analyst Nikolaj Lippmann upgraded BR Malls Participacoes SA (BRML3:BZ) (OTC: BRMSY) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of R$11.00 (from R$10.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades People's Insurance Co Group of China Ltd (1339:HK) (PINXY) to Buy
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co (002415:CH) PT Raised to RMB70.81 at Macquarie
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Lowered to EUR305 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!