Morgan Stanley Downgrades U.S. Xpress (USX) to Equalweight
- Nasdaq plunges over 4%, S&P 500 set to confirm correction
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Gains on Report Activist Investor is Pushing for Management Changes, Potential Sale
- Ukraine tensions lift dollar, yuan holds firm
Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker downgraded U.S. Xpress (NYSE: USX) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $10.00 (from $12.00).
Shares of U.S. Xpress closed at $7.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Pilbara Minerals Ltd (PLS:AU) to Hold
- Leap Therapeutics (LPTX) PT Raised to $6 at Piper Sandler Following ASCO GI Update
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!