Morgan Stanley Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Equalweight
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Morgan Stanley analyst Joseph Moore downgraded Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $55.00 (from $67.00).
Shares of Intel closed at $56.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hepsiburada and Intel Join Forces to help SMEs go digital
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Elisa Oyj (ELISA:FH) (ELMUF) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) to Conviction Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!