Morgan Stanley Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Equalweight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
Morgan Stanley analyst Joseph Moore downgraded Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $55.00 (from $67.00).
Shares of Intel closed at $56.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Lowered to $26 at Loop Capital
- Yuanta Financial Holding Co Ltd (2885:TT) PT Lowered to NT$23 at Credit Suisse
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Raised to INR780 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!