Morgan Stanley Downgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Underweight
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
Morgan Stanley analyst Kimberly Greenberger downgraded Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $14.00 (from $20.00).
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $18.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Sell
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) option IV increases into quarter results and outlook
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades WalkMe Ltd. (WKME) to Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!