Morgan Stanley Downgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Underweight
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Morgan Stanley analyst Kimberly Greenberger downgraded Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $14.00 (from $20.00).
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $18.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- CLSA Downgrades Sime Darby Property Bhd (SDPR:MK) (SIMEF) to Outperform (2)
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH:NZ) (FSPKF) PT Lowered to AUD21.10 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!