Morgan Stanley Downgrades China Rapid Finance (XRF) to Underweight
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded China Rapid Finance (NYSE: XRF) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $1.70 (from $3.20).
Shares of China Rapid Finance closed at $2.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Bank Rakyat Indonesia Persero Tbk PT (BBRI:IJ) (BKRKF) to Neutral
- Fast Retailing Co Ltd. (9983:JP) (FRCOY) PT Lowered to JPY92,000 at JPMorgan
- UBS Downgrades Mr Price Group Ltd (MRP:SJ) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!