Mondelez International (MDLZ) PT Raised to $66 at Jefferies
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) to $66.00 (from $62.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mondelez International (MDLZ) to Buy
- Mondelez International (MDLZ) PT Raised to $71 at Piper Sandler
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CIAFF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!