Mondelez International (MDLZ) PT Raised to $64 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) to $64.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mondelēz International Announces New Contracts for U.S. BCTGM-Represented Employees
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP57 at RBC Capital
- Berenberg Downgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!