Momo Inc. (MOMO) PT Lowered to $14 at Credit Suisse
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Credit Suisse analyst Kenneth Fong lowered the price target on Momo Inc. (NASDAQ: MOMO) to $14.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
- Macquarie Upgrades ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) to Outperform
- Huatai Securities Co., Ltd (6886:HK) (HUATF) PT Raised to HK$13.72 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!