Mohawk Industries (MHK) PT Raised to $112 at Baird
- Wall Street flat, IBM results weigh on technology stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Baird analyst Timothy Wojs raised the price target on Mohawk Industries (NYSE: MHK) to $112.00 (from $96.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mohawk Industries (MHK) PT Lowered to $213 at Jefferies
- HP (HPQ) Stock Gains on 2022 Guidance and Boosted Dividend, Analysts Lift Price Targets but Remain Cautious
- Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) PT Raised to $25 at Piper Sandler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!