Mimecast Limited (MIME) PT Raised to $83 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Goldman Sachs analyst Brian Essex raised the price target on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) to $83.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) Outlook 'Uglier Than Expected'
- Teradata (TDC) PT Lowered to $40 at Cowen
- Gail (India) Ltd. (GAIL:IN) (GAILF) PT Lowered to INR160 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!