Mimecast Limited (MIME) PT Raised to $75 at Jefferies
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Jefferies analyst Brent Thill raised the price target on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) to $75.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Price Target Raised on Stronger Upstream Performance
- SK Hynix (000660:KS) PT Lowered to KRW140,000 at Credit Suisse
- Titan Company (TTAN:IN) PT Raised to INR2,700 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!