Microchip Technology (MCHP) PT Raised to $77 at Stifel
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Stifel analyst Tore Svanberg raised the price target on Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) to $77.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Upgrades Federal Signal (FSS) to Buy
- OCI NV (OCI:NA) PT Raised to EUR44.90 at Goldman Sachs
- ATCO Ltd (ACO/X:CN) (ACLLF) PT Raised to Cdn$51 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!