Microchip Technology (MCHP) PT Raised to $120 at Credit Suisse
- Chipmakers knock stocks ahead of U.S. payrolls, Credit Suisse up
- TikTok Parent ByteDance Lost Over $7 Billion in 2021 Despite 80% Revenue Growth - WSJ
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Oil heads for weekly gain after OPEC+ cut despite economy headwinds
Credit Suisse analyst John Pitzer raised the price target on Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) to $120.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Neutral
- Sumitomo Osaka Cement Co Ltd (5232:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,900 at JPMorgan
- Sharp Corp. (6753:JP) (SHCAY) PT Lowered to JPY850 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!