Microchip Technology (MCHP) PT Raised to $110 at Cowen
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Cowen analyst Matthew Ramsay raised the price target on Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) to $110.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FME:GR) (FMS) PT Raised to EUR71 at Societe Generale
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR33 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!