MicroStrategy (MSTR) PT Lowered to $215 at Jefferies
- Wall St set for subdued open as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Jefferies analyst Brent Thill lowered the price target on MicroStrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR) to $215.00 (from $225.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Protection Against the Coming Storm': Goldman Sachs Pops on BofA Upgrade to Buy
- Ping An Insurance (2318:HK) (PNGAY) PT Raised to HK$64 at Jefferies
- Collins Foods Ltd. (CKF:AU) (CLLFF) PT Raised to AUD10.30 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!