MicroStrategy (MSTR) PT Lowered to $140 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Karl Keirstead lowered the price target on MicroStrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR) to $140.00 (from $150.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades American Equity Investment Life Holding (AEL) to In Line
- Bayer AG (BAYN:GR) (BAYRY) PT Raised to EUR87 at Morgan Stanley
- Beazley Plc. (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!