MetLife (MET) PT Raised to $64 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
JPMorgan analyst Jimmy Bhullar raised the price target on MetLife (NYSE: MET) to $64.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Starts MetLife (MET) at Buy
- Atlantic Union Bankshares (AUB) PT Raised to $42 at Compass Point
- Well Health Technologies Corp. (WELL:CN) (WLYYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!