Mersana (MRSN) PT Lowered to $22 at JPMorgan
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
JPMorgan analyst Jessica Fye lowered the price target on Mersana (NASDAQ: MRSN) to $22.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI:PM) (BPHLY) PT Lowered to PHP110.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF325 at Morgan Stanley
- NEL ASA (NEL:NO) PT Lowered to NOK21 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!