MediaAlpha (MAX) PT Raised to $65 at RBC Capital
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
RBC Capital analyst Frank Morgan raised the price target on MediaAlpha (NYSE: MAX) to $65.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Upgrades Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) to Buy
- Empire Co Ltd. (EMP/A:CN) (EMLAF) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at CIBC
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Raised to PHP132.10 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!