MediWound Ltd (MDWD) PT Raised to $8 at BTIG
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
BTIG analyst Ryan Zimmerman raised the price target on MediWound Ltd (NASDAQ: MDWD) to $8.00 (from $6.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) PT Raised to GBP14.89 at BofA Securities
- Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. (MSS:IN) PT Raised to INR268 at Morgan Stanley
- Boralex Inc. (BLX:CN) (BRLXF) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at Desjardins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!