Medexus Pharma (MDP:CN) (PDDPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14.25 at Stifel Canada
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel Canada analyst Justin Keywood lowered the price target on Medexus Pharma (MDP:CN) (OTC: PDDPF) to Cdn$14.25 (from Cdn$17.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR3,919 at Morgan Stanley
- BofA Downgrades Fisker (FSR) Neutral and Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Underperform as Competition is Significantly Heating Up
- Alcoa (AA) PT Raised to $60 at Deutsche Bank on Higher Aluminum Price Forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!