Mattel Inc. (MAT) PT Lowered to $22 at Stifel
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs with heavy week of earnings on tap
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
Stifel analyst Drew E. Crum lowered the price target on Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) to $22.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattel Inc. (MAT) PT Raised to $36 at DA Davidson
- IMCD N.V. (IMCD:NV) (IMDZF) PT Raised to EUR191 at Goldman Sachs
- Kalbe Farma Tbk PT (KLBF:IJ) (PTKFY) PT Raised to IDR1,810 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!