Marvell (MRVL) PT Lowered to $22 at Deutsche Bank
- Growth stocks lift Nasdaq 3% as Treasury yields ease
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
- FAA Certification of Boeing's (BA) MAX 10 'No Sooner Than Summer 2023' - Reuters
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Ross Seymore lowered the price target on Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) to $22.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marvell (MRVL) PT Lowered to $52 at B.Riley
- Aris Mining Corp (ARIS:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) a 'Technology Leader' in an Underappreciated Market - BofA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!