Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Raised to $52 at RBC Capital
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar nurses losses as 'mean reversion' trade widens
RBC Capital analyst Brad Heffern raised the price target on Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) to $52.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Pacific Properties Inc. announces the results for the six months ended February 28, 2021, declares special dividend and announces appointment of director
- Healthpeak Properties (PEAK) PT Raised to $32 at Wells Fargo
- First Gen Corporation (FGEN:PM) (FSGCY) PT Raised to PHP50 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!