Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Lowered to $42 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read lowered the price target on Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) to $42.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Lowered to $66 at Piper Sandler
- Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Raised to GBP94 at HSBC
- Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (FRTAF) PT Lowered to EUR23.30 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!