Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Lowered to $112 at Wells Fargo
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read lowered the price target on Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) to $112.00 (from $113.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR11.50 at JPMorgan
- Stabilus SA (STM:GR) PT Raised to EUR72 at JPMorgan
- Townsquare Media (TSQ) PT Raised to $16 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!