Marathon Oil (MRO) PT Raised to $43 at Truist Securities
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann raised the price target on Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) to $43.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Oil (MRO) PT Raised to $48 at Raymond James
- Grainger Plc. (GRI:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.50 at Barclays
- Wise plc (WISE:LN) (WPLCF) PT Raised to GBP5 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!