Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) PT Lowered to $34 at B.Riley
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
B.Riley analyst Lucas N. Pipes lowered the price target on Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ: MARA) to $34.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Starts Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) at Market Perform
- International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (ICAGY) PT Lowered to EUR1.38 at Goldman Sachs
- Rakuten Inc. (4755:JP) (RKUNF) PT Lowered to JPY705 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!