Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) PT Lowered to $16 at BTIG
- Wall Street closes with sharp gains as final quarter begins
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing nearly brakes; price pressures abating
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps about $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
BTIG analyst Gregory Lewis lowered the price target on Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ: MARA) to $16.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Lowered to GBP52 at Credit Suisse
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Lowered to EUR145 at Deutsche Bank
- Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) PT Lowered to SEK210 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!