Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) PT Lowered to $16 at BTIG
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
BTIG analyst Gregory Lewis lowered the price target on Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ: MARA) to $16.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) Misses Q2 EPS by $1.68
- Roblox Corp. (RBLX) PT Raised to $32 at Morgan Stanley
- Compute North Begins Energization of 280MW TIER 0™ Data Center Co-located at Wind Farm in McCamey, Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!