Mandiant Inc. (MNDT) PT Lowered to $19 at Barclays
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Barclays analyst Saket Kalia lowered the price target on Mandiant Inc. (NASDAQ: MNDT) to $19.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Mandiant Inc. (MNDT) at Neutral
- Telia Co AB (TELIA:SS) (TLSNF) PT Lowered to SEK45 at Barclays
- Ipsen SA (IPN:FP) (IPSEY) PT Raised to EUR92 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!